Advertorials, Blogging, Case studies, Columns, Copywriting: New Media, Copywriting: Print, Corporate Communications, Essays, Features, Ghostwriting, How-To, Humour, Instructional/Technical, Newsletters, Personal Journalism, Profiles, Proposals, Reports/Whitepapers, Service: Lifestyle, Service: Personal Finance & Business, Social media, Web
Architecture, Business, Communication technologies, Construction, Culture & community, Design, Education, Environment, Fitness, Government, Information & communication technologies, Manufacturing, Marketing, Men, New media, Non-profit, Publishing, Science & technology, Transportation
A communications professional for more than ten years, Luigi has written for organizations such as Microsoft, MTS Allstream, and the Province of Ontario’s Ministry of Health. He has written white papers, case studies, blog posts, executive profiles, reports, Web copy, and a variety of other materials. Also, Luigi has contributed to consumer and trade publications such as The Toronto Star, itbusiness.ca and cbc.ca.
Luigi focuses on demystifying the technology industry, especially the value it offers. He has also written on topics as diverse as the business of law, green building and professional squash.
- Toronto Star
- National Magazine
- Lawyers Weekly
- Microsoft Momentum
- Province of Ontario Ministry of Health
2010 Kenneth R. Wilson honourable mention: Best One-Of-A-Kind Article/Article Hors Catégorie
- Canada’s best law firm websites - originally published in National Magazine
- How to Secure Your Laptop Before Crossing the Border - Originally published on CBA PracticeLink
- Develop a commanding presence and impress your audience - first published in Lawyers Weekly
- Building Information Modeling
- Profile: iPad at work - originally published by cbc.ca
- Twitter in the courtroom: a fad, or here to stay? - originally published in The Lawyers Weekly